Visualizzazioni totali

martedì 1 luglio 2008

netocracy

relationships of the netocratic class (godariush, first stab)


1.


skype


my friends are a choir of little green lights

my friends are a twinkling

my friends are marshlights clicking on

reignition of memories

my friends

are the warbling thrushes are the cats

in the thornbush

my friends

are all here

laughing before bedtime

in spotted pyjamas


2.


recurrence


ghost walking through the door

ghost of a shoulder

ghost of a curve of a back

ghost of an ankle

ghost of black hair tied up with a pin

ghost of a loose wristwatch

ghost of a mispronunciation

ghost of a midnight shade of green

our lady ghost

of the reappearances

you remind me of someone

i know


3.


gring@s


i have nothing to say

nothing to say

i say a lot

i talk a lot about myself

tell some stories

you talk a lot

i try to listen

i have a sense

of a connection

we look at each other

sometimes we say nothing

we go to the beach

we go to a waterfall

we climb a mountain

i stand by the water

i make an offering

we go to bed

we don't go to bed

we say we'll meet

in argentina

or somewhere

and you go away

and you go away

and someone else comes

and someone else comes

it's just today

i have nothing to say

Nessun commento: